
We learned he definitely responds to high voices - someone said that the other day but it was proven today statistically when Becky was experimenting at a time when he needed feeding. He was bawling, but when she would talk in a high-pitch voice to him calmer times were had.
Did I say what a great time our family had yesterday? It was perfect, Matthew ate just before and after the hike. It was nice to give Amy some time away from taking care of him, and we were able to refresh our thoughts and outlook for the next 2 weeks. Amy's just a really awesome Mom, she loves the little guy so much and takes care of him so amazingly!
As for me, did I say I needed to drop a few pounds? Amy definitely is beating me on the weight loss bet. This is what I've come to below:
No comments:
Post a Comment