I love (in order) -
God
My wife
My family
My friends
Z's
My Work
But in what order do I spend the most time with?
My Work
My Wife
Z's
God
My friends
My family
The biggest gap from the 2 lists are my family and God. I am blessed with an enormous family. But I don't get a chance to spend enough time with them - most of them are far away and I only get to see them every few months. I am so happy many of them are close to each other, and I cannot wait to see ALL of them in a few days!!!
I don't give God the time I should either. Without Him, I would not be here. Period. Without His Son, I would never get to know Him. Period. And the interesting thing to think about is that He would create this universe, the billions of years before I was born (for all you old earth theory folks out there :), and the expanse of uninhabitable space out there, just for me! As well, just for you! We are spinning around the polar axis of a planet so big we have no idea it's round from our vantage point, yet is like a speck in the cosmic scale, all because of God's design - yet though we are so small He sent His son to die for us - a sacrifice so big!
Today I was having a hard time at work. But by the end of the day God answered my prayer and, again for the uncountable-th time, showed me just how precious I am to Him!
US Consulate Day
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment