Well some of you know about something I've been following for a few months, and that is our president-elect's constitutional qualifications. Since I started following it I've noticed an unusual shroud of secrecy around any records that indicate anything to do related to Obama's birth location. Never mind that it is fact he was a Kenyan citizen (Obama's own website at least admits that), and never mind that given the facts he should have been an Indonesian citizen from ages 6-10, never mind that he campaigned for Kenya's current prime minister, who lost election but was assigned the number 2 spot because of riots, so disregard the divided loyalties. Under the constitution there is nothing blaring wrong about that. The issue is that his grandmother says he was born in Kenya, the issue is that the other relative who spoke mentioned 2 different hospitals where he was born in Hawaii, the issue is that the only data Obama has produced is a "Certification of live birth" - a secondary document that shows nothing or proves nothing about birth location and has a ton of questions about authenticity, the issue is that the Kenyan government detained and deported a reporter trying to find out info on Obama's birth location, the issue is that there is a police presence at the 2 hospitals of question in Hawaii, the issue is that Obama refuses to produce something that we all have to produce when we get a drivers license,passports - Obama must have had to produce this when applying for the Illinois Bar, drivers license. Mccain produced his birth certificate and medical records immediately when questioned - and Obama has produced some secondary document that has little or no use for anything practical?
As our future president he should be upfront about his requirements - the constitution demands it and this shroud of secrecy is intolerable. I bought a 2 page foldout laminated copy of the Constitution a few months ago, just before I started hearing this story, and now I'm glad I did. It's amazing to think that this document is responsible for the greatest nation on earth. Obama has claimed in the past that this document doesn't do enough for wealth redistribution ( 2001 YouTube Video ) - lets join together and make sure he doesn't want to ignore his requirements for presidency stated in there.
"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the US at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President"
Washington Times Ad
or the top of
http://obamacrimes.com
also for a summary of the issues.
There is currently a conference of the supreme court scheduled Dec. 5th (10 days before the electoral college meet) where the Supreme Court will determine whether they will hear a case questioning the elegibility of Obama, Mccain, and a third party candidate.
I would be more than happy whatever outcome - if he is indeed a natural born citizen then great, if not then we have some serious problems. I just can't rationalize the extreme secrecy and mis-information by "unbiased" sources like factcheck (sponsored by the Annenburg foundation - sound familiar?) and snopes and need resolution. What a crazy day and age it is with the internet, isn't it? Information everywhere, but how do we sort truth from lies? It's hard! I've just signed an online petition ( Online Petition ) (note wnd.com website is a conservative site but for those non-conservatives it is a good place for updates to this issue including news related to the Supreme court hearing) - thanks for listening and helping me get this off my chest - have a great weekend!
US Consulate Day
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment